NFI had originally planned to hold an Investor Day in January 2022, but, with the onset of the Omicron variant and the ongoing supply chain challenges facing the manufacturing and transportation industries, this event has been delayed until a later date. Please see the NFI Events page for details regarding the latest quarterly update call.
Investor Day 2021
January 11, 2021
8:30-11:30 a.m. EST
The world of transportation is changing, and we know what is next – zero emission buses and coaches, moving millions of people, all around the world. It’s called a ZEvolution, and we’re driving it.
NFI successfully hosted its virtual Investor Day on January 11, 2021. On this page, you can find a recording of the broadcast, presentation slides, a transcript, the full panel recording, and more.
NFI Investor Day 2021 Presentation Slides
2019 Investor Day Presentation
What cities can learn from the biggest electric bus fleet in North America (Yes, it’s Canadian)
- Welcome – Stephen King, Group Director, Treasury, Corporate Development & Investor Relations, NFI Group
- ESG at NFI – Janice Harper, Executive Vice President, Human Resources, NFI Group
- CEO Commentary – Paul Soubry, President & Chief Executive Officer, NFI Group
- Update on NFI Forward – Ian Smart, Executive Vice President, Business Transformation, NFI Group
- Panel with Public Transit Mobility Experts and Customers – Moderator Jennifer McNeill, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, New Flyer and MCI
- David Brown, Group Chief Executive, the Go Ahead Group
- Danny Ilioiu, Zero-emissions Fleet Strategic Planning Manager, King County Metro Transit
- Dr. Josipa Petrunic, President & Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Urban Transit Research & Innovation Consortium (CUTRIC)
- Paul Soutelas, President & Chief Executive Officer, American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
- Introduction to the ZEvolution – Katherine S. Winter, NFI Group Board Director; also the Vice-President & General Manager, Autonomous Transportation & Infrastructure Division of Intel Corporation
- NFI is Leading the ZEvolution – Paul Soubry, President & Chief Executive Officer, NFI Group
- NFI Market & Business Updates – Chris Stoddart, President, New Flyer and MCI; Doug Minix, General Manager, ARBOC; Paul Davies, President & Managing Director, Alexander Dennis Limited; Brian Dewsnup, President, NFI Parts
- NFI Financial Guidance & Outlook – Pipasu Soni, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, NFI Group
- NFI Board Perspective – Hon. Brian V. Tobin, P.C., O.C., Chairman of the NFI Group Board of Directors